Privilege Project Finance is a market leader in the funding and project management of state of the art biogas and biomethane developments in the fast-growing renewable energy sector. We have been funding assets, equipment and projects within the agricultural sector since 2001, and have an enviable reputation as a young, vibrant organisation that builds long-term relationships by adding value to our customers.
To support our continued growth, we are now looking to add a number of exceptional individuals to our successful team near Cambridge.
We create a positive workplace for all our employees by having policies and systems in place to support our people and provide a healthy and effective workplace, creating an environment where they can develop their skills and realise their full potential.
We are committed to acting in a responsible manner to ensure that:
- We treat our people with dignity and respect
- We commit to equality of opportunity for all
- We consider our economic, social and environmental impacts and encourage our people to adopt responsible behaviours
- We inspire and develop our people to ensure that we deliver for our customers and support our local community
- We act in a balanced and measurable way
At present we do not have any specific vacancies, however we are always looking for good people to join our team. If you feel you have the necessary skills and want to work in a dynamic rewarding environment please let us know.